JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Greetings,
I recently moved to longview from vancouver and with the realization that I have a heard of elk that frequents my property I have once again been bitten by the bug. I grew up with guns have served in the armed forces for 12 years and have carried (side arm) in my civilian job for the past 9 so I am both proficient and safe. My grandad was a big game guide in alaska for 35 years so I have hunting in my blood. My dad wasn't much of a sportsman though so I grew up with only a taste of hunting etc. The fact of the matter is that my wife has taken out more big game with her car than I have with my rifel. This said I'm looking for hunting companions for the fall. I'm looking for weekend and possibly after work hunts. Also of anyone knows a decent smith in the area that would be great too. I'm also looking to shoot and fish throughout the year. I'm married with older children living in the house (8-15) so family or just the boys works great. I'm 30 so I prefer maturity in my hunting partners but am also young and fun enough to be enjoyable around the fire after the hunt.

Welcome, I sure can't hunt this year, that back surgery thing, put me on the sidelines.

I am just up I-5 in Chehalis, and work a weird rotating shift, so afternoon-evening hunts after work great.

I have used Jacob Lutz at FireMasters in Cinebar a few times, for little things, he did a good job.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top