JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Well the gun hobby has been on the back burner for a while, but I recently retired, and the wife took a shine to a PPQ40 at Cabela's the other day, so what could I do? We picked that up and a new XDM9 for me. So now we need to shoot them in the world of no primers, powder, and darned few bullets. Oh well, I have a small stash, and perhaps some stuff to trade for what I need. Anyhow I'm back at it, and glad there is an internet community to share my interest with.

Welcome, and congrats on your new gun purchases. I've got a PPQ in 9mm and love it!
Just bought a PPS 9mm to go along with it. I'm also on a wait-list for the new PPQ M2 5in. :D
If I ever change platforms though, I'm going with the XDM 5.25 and XDS 9mm's...

I have to admit, when I got them both out and shot them, I shot hers and just went, dang. I really like the PPQ, smooth, nice trigger. But I like the XDM too. If she really wanted to, I could be talked into trading.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top