JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hello all, I am new to Longview and this group and am looking for a place to shoot my Glocks, AR, and Remington 700. I would like both a club and a "back road range" so I can socialize at the club and practice realistic shooting at the back road range. Please respond with reviews of the local shooting clubs and de facto ranges. Thanks in advance!

welcome to NWF ! weeeeeeeell..... i can't help you with shooting areas in your location, but let me stear you in the right direction. go to "forums", and scroll down to "outdoor shooting areas"..... post up what your looking for , or just look around! there's plenty of people on the site to help you find shooting areas in your location !! hope this helps, and enjoy yourself !!

steven

Welcome from another Longview guy. We have one range in Longview. Lone Oak Rifle and Pistol Club. It is a private club and you usually have to get on a waiting list to get in. You might want to contact someone on their website and see if they have any openings by chance. Here's the website.

<broken link removed>

There is currently another range under construction in Castle Rock, the Cowlitz Public Shooting Range (8 miles north on I-5). I believe it will be open by November if all is going according to plan.

<broken link removed>

Sorry, can't help about spots out in the woods. All the ones I used growing up are now behind locked gates.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top