JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Well the gun hobby has been on the back burner for a while, but I recently retired, and the wife took a shine to a PPQ40 at Cabela's the other day, so what could I do? We picked that up and a new XDM9 for me. So now we need to shoot them in the world of no primers, powder, and darned few bullets. Oh well, I have a small stash, and perhaps some stuff to trade for what I need. Anyhow I'm back at it, and glad there is an internet community to share my interest with.

Welcome, and congrats on your new gun purchases. I've got a PPQ in 9mm and love it!
Just bought a PPS 9mm to go along with it. I'm also on a wait-list for the new PPQ M2 5in. :D
If I ever change platforms though, I'm going with the XDM 5.25 and XDS 9mm's...

I have to admit, when I got them both out and shot them, I shot hers and just went, dang. I really like the PPQ, smooth, nice trigger. But I like the XDM too. If she really wanted to, I could be talked into trading.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top