JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Loud toys such as drum sets are wonderfully passive aggressive ways of returning the favor for all the headaches the parents of your grandchild gave you when they were growing up. :D

Don't forget these..................

41Y5EivybKL.jpg

They are extremely annoying and kids love them.

Ray

Congrats Jim!

Happy grandpa.

You're already 100000000x better than this grandparent

Grandmother arrested for allegedly keeping kids in dog kennels in car

And you can add a zero whence you get the kiddo out with ya on the boat. I think its a good excuse for a bigger ("safer" :D) boat too, kiddos support gear takes up room after all.

I feel for kiddos papa too, when momma does not sleep during labor, neither does papa!

Congrats Jim!

Happy grandpa.

You're already 100000000x better than this grandparent

Grandmother arrested for allegedly keeping kids in dog kennels in car

And you can add a zero whence you get the kiddo out with ya on the boat. I think its a good excuse for a bigger ("safer" :D) boat too, kiddos support gear takes up room after all.

I feel for kiddos papa too, when momma does not sleep during labor, neither does papa!

Haha. Thanks, her first fishing trip was discussed shortly before that pic was taken, she's game along with mama & papa...;);););)

If I ever see someone doing that I will invoke my citizen's arrest right and I will Rodney king their azz!!!:mad:

i must confess with the first one i would take the shell off the mini M&Ms and feed them to him when he was a couple months old. crazy part was then we would take a nap and he slept like,............well a baby. they seem to enjoy the cuddled in your arm snooze.

Thanks Brother!! I can't wait to meet her! I'm thinking a pink AR will be her first birthday gift!! :D

That is awesome. :D

I hope to be a grandparent some day too, but my wee ones are still toddlers, so that is a ways off. I did become a great uncle this January for the first time. Hard to believe my niece is a wife and mother and it makes me look at the gray hairs a little closer. But I digress. :s0112:

That is awesome. :D

I hope to be a grandparent some day too, but my wee ones are still toddlers, so that is a ways off. I did become a great uncle this January for the first time. Hard to believe my niece is a wife and mother and it makes me look at the gray hairs a little closer. But I digress. :s0112:

Too funny, my neighbor had 2 kids when they were 50, I told them they will be sporting walkers when they got out of school, one just graduated HS...
They were having a party for the oldest & I walked over and interrupted the festivities by presenting him with a "walker"...:p:p:p He was a bit flustered.

Too funny, my neighbor had 2 kids when they were 50, I told them they will be sporting walkers when they got out of school, one just graduated HS...
They were having a party for the oldest & I walked over and interrupted the festivities by presenting him with a "walker"...:p:p:p He was a bit flustered.

LMAO! Well played. And 50? Wowzer. We were in our mid-to-late-30s when we started and that was a little wacky.

I know it might seem odd that there is an early 40-something with toddlers but also has a niece who's a grown woman with her own baby. My mother started producing babies in 1968 and didn't stop until 1983, with me being somewhere in the middle. With six kids, they kind of took the family thing to the extreme. :s0114:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top