JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions

The "Orbeez challenge" encourages users to sneak attack unsuspecting people with a gel pellet gun.

I'd venture to say that if I get hit with one of these gel pellets there is going to be an unpredictable response. I have a hard time understanding what is going wrong these days with some people

:s0054: Things that will probably never become a Tik-Tok Challenge:

- Say "please" and "thank you", without you mommy telling you to.
- give up your seat on the bus to someone that really needs it
- carry Gramma's groceries
- help at a Soup Kitchen
- pick up litter in parks
- read an actual book...one without pictures and "speech balloons"
- Go a day without complaining or saying, "it's not fair!"
- use a Tide-Pod to help mom do the laundry

Last Edited:
Well lets all eat laundry detergent, put a lethal amount of a common spice in our mouth so we choke to death, now point a toy gun and people so they think we are shooting them. Hey what could possibly go wrong? Maybe some who should never be allowed to make copies of themselves will win a Darwin Award they deserved?

Well lets all eat laundry detergent, put a lethal amount of a common spice in our mouth so we choke to death, now point a toy gun and people so they think we are shooting them. Hey what could possibly go wrong? Maybe some who should never be allowed to make copies of themselves will win a Darwin Award they deserved?
Natural selection will take its course..

Beings ur from Lyons, I wouldnt take you as a manbun, birkenstock type a guy, but hey, sorry if I offended. I also understand some types get offended easily. Thats one thing Ive noticed in the past few years is, everyone has FEELINGS now

I vote for this. ^^ Let them get back to effing themselves up. And NOT other people.
And do it where I won't discover the body. I don't want to see THAT bubblegum!

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top