JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Anybody recognize this fellow?

Resized_Screenshot_20231207_062027_Facebook_1701958885075.jpeg

Anybody recognize this fellow?

View attachment 1776867
Have to say at least he is going where the money is. I have all my life never understood those who hold up places like the local stop'n'rob. They have very little cash and the crime is the same crime. So why not at least rob a place where they are told to simply give up the cash and they have some cash. While back I was reading some story and a shocking number of them are never solved. Most that are its people who keep doing it over and over and or are just mouth breathing stupid. The mask thing has been a great boom for these criminals. Used to be banks did not want you to have your face covered for this reason. Now they tell people to wear a mask :s0140:

Have to say at least he is going where the money is. I have all my life never understood those who hold up places like the local stop'n'rob. They have very little cash and the crime is the same crime. So why not at least rob a place where they are told to simply give up the cash and they have some cash. While back I was reading some story and a shocking number of them are never solved. Most that are its people who keep doing it over and over and or are just mouth breathing stupid. The mask thing has been a great boom for these criminals. Used to be banks did not want you to have your face covered for this reason. Now they tell people to wear a mask :s0140:
I drove by the King City BofA this morning and they had two security guards standing around out front. I am guessing the pair of them weighed about 600lbs. It was probably a 70/30 weight differential.

I drove by the King City BofA this morning and they had two security guards standing around out front. I am guessing the pair of them weighed about 600lbs. It was probably a 70/30 weight differential.
Not to mention I am sure they are told not to do anything but show. Damn lot of stores here now have armed guys at the door due to all the rampant theft. Sooner of later this is going to turn fun when one of them actually shoots some scum stealing. All hell will break loose.

There is a simple way to figure out who did it;

Step 1. Shoot robber
Step 2. Remove mask from body
Step 3. ID suspect

Not only is it fast, but it reduces the chances of a miss-identification to roughly zero.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews