JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Interesting. I like the idea of detachable suppressors (to use on multiple hosts), but I guess if you can basically get a suppressed "SBR" for just one tax stamp, that's pretty cool. Specially since you can't have SBR's in Washington, as I understand. What's the price? Did it come as a replacement barrel or do you have to send your barrel in to be modified?

I machined the barrel to fit the gemtech adapter. It has to be turned down a bit in front and cut back to the level of the front sight. Not exactly a drop in deal but it was 10 minutes on the lathe at the most. I bought this one specifically for the GSG as I have other .22 muzzle cans. Good thing abouth the thompson can is the core comes out the front and I can shoot it at Washington ranges without being nervous. Then when I go out in the woods to commit misdemeanors I can screw the core back in.

I paid the princely sum of $150 for it.

I machined the barrel to fit the gemtech adapter. It has to be turned down a bit in front and cut back to the level of the front sight. Not exactly a drop in deal but it was 10 minutes on the lathe at the most. I bought this one specifically for the GSG as I have other .22 muzzle cans. Good thing abouth the thompson can is the core comes out the front and I can shoot it at Washington ranges without being nervous.

I wondered about that, if you could change it to a "legal to use in Washington" configuration.

Then when I go out in the woods to commit misdemeanors I can screw the core back in.

I paid the princely sum of $150 for it.

You mean, when you come to Oregon, you can screw the core back in, right?

That's a great idea - I'm thinking of doing something similar for a PS90.

If you remove the core, it's just a 'fake silencer' then right? It's still over 16 inches and hence not an SBR.

That's a great idea - I'm thinking of doing something similar for a PS90.

If you remove the core, it's just a 'fake silencer' then right? It's still over 16 inches and hence not an SBR.

Fake silencer, barrel extension , whatever. Its not a silencer without the core according to the WA state regs. Still 16"

If SIG ever puts out their 522 pistol I'll pick up another and make it a rifle.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top