JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Interesting. I like the idea of detachable suppressors (to use on multiple hosts), but I guess if you can basically get a suppressed "SBR" for just one tax stamp, that's pretty cool. Specially since you can't have SBR's in Washington, as I understand. What's the price? Did it come as a replacement barrel or do you have to send your barrel in to be modified?

I machined the barrel to fit the gemtech adapter. It has to be turned down a bit in front and cut back to the level of the front sight. Not exactly a drop in deal but it was 10 minutes on the lathe at the most. I bought this one specifically for the GSG as I have other .22 muzzle cans. Good thing abouth the thompson can is the core comes out the front and I can shoot it at Washington ranges without being nervous. Then when I go out in the woods to commit misdemeanors I can screw the core back in.

I paid the princely sum of $150 for it.

I machined the barrel to fit the gemtech adapter. It has to be turned down a bit in front and cut back to the level of the front sight. Not exactly a drop in deal but it was 10 minutes on the lathe at the most. I bought this one specifically for the GSG as I have other .22 muzzle cans. Good thing abouth the thompson can is the core comes out the front and I can shoot it at Washington ranges without being nervous.

I wondered about that, if you could change it to a "legal to use in Washington" configuration.

Then when I go out in the woods to commit misdemeanors I can screw the core back in.

I paid the princely sum of $150 for it.

You mean, when you come to Oregon, you can screw the core back in, right?

That's a great idea - I'm thinking of doing something similar for a PS90.

If you remove the core, it's just a 'fake silencer' then right? It's still over 16 inches and hence not an SBR.

That's a great idea - I'm thinking of doing something similar for a PS90.

If you remove the core, it's just a 'fake silencer' then right? It's still over 16 inches and hence not an SBR.

Fake silencer, barrel extension , whatever. Its not a silencer without the core according to the WA state regs. Still 16"

If SIG ever puts out their 522 pistol I'll pick up another and make it a rifle.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top