Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

New SW WA member intro.

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by bnr32gtr, Jan 13, 2009.

1. bnr32gtr

bnr32gtr Vancouver, WA Member

Hey there all you fine folks. This site was recommended to me by "coctailer". Met him at a recent Vancouver fun show and he was extremely helpful, especially to a fellow vendor(first time vendor, no less)!

Hoping to learn some more great info and maybe gather a few more sales for my brother and my new business, which is yet to have an actual name and all, though we did purchase a web hosting and name. It will be: www.firearmstands.com

Wanted to say hi and I use the same name on ARFcom so if anyone has any questions about dealing with me, I'm a no bs kind of guy and I really just LOVE guns of ALL types!

Thanks and I hope to contribute to your wonderful site in the near future! :thumbup:

2. shooter

shooter Ridgefield Member

Welcome to NWF. Chalk up another one for Washington!

3. bnr32gtr

Thank you for the welcome!

I'm looking forward to learning a lot and OFADAN is assisting me in becoming a vendor so I can help support this great site! :thumbup:

4. JumpWing

JumpWing NK WA Member

Welcome aboard!

5. Joe Link

Joe Link Portland, OR Well-Known Member Staff Member Lifetime Supporter 2015 Volunteer 2016 Volunteer

Thanks for your support!

6. The Dude

The Dude The 206, WA Member

Howdy! And welcome, from one new dude to another. Btw, that Hk thing was hysterical...131 replies and nearly everybody was with it, lolz.

7. bnr32gtr

Happy to post. I'm just glad I got it in before someone else made it their own! Too all who have replied and will reply, the more time I spend looking around the site, the more I like how it is put together. Mr. Link, you've done a great job!