JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hey there all you fine folks. This site was recommended to me by "coctailer". Met him at a recent Vancouver fun show and he was extremely helpful, especially to a fellow vendor(first time vendor, no less)!

Hoping to learn some more great info and maybe gather a few more sales for my brother and my new business, which is yet to have an actual name and all, though we did purchase a web hosting and name. It will be: www.firearmstands.com

Wanted to say hi and I use the same name on ARFcom so if anyone has any questions about dealing with me, I'm a no bs kind of guy and I really just LOVE guns of ALL types!

Thanks and I hope to contribute to your wonderful site in the near future! :s0155:

Howdy! And welcome, from one new dude to another. Btw, that Hk thing was hysterical...131 replies and nearly everybody was with it, lolz.

Happy to post. I'm just glad I got it in before someone else made it their own! Too all who have replied and will reply, the more time I spend looking around the site, the more I like how it is put together. Mr. Link, you've done a great job!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top