JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hey there all you fine folks. This site was recommended to me by "coctailer". Met him at a recent Vancouver fun show and he was extremely helpful, especially to a fellow vendor(first time vendor, no less)!

Hoping to learn some more great info and maybe gather a few more sales for my brother and my new business, which is yet to have an actual name and all, though we did purchase a web hosting and name. It will be: www.firearmstands.com

Wanted to say hi and I use the same name on ARFcom so if anyone has any questions about dealing with me, I'm a no bs kind of guy and I really just LOVE guns of ALL types!

Thanks and I hope to contribute to your wonderful site in the near future! :s0155:

Howdy! And welcome, from one new dude to another. Btw, that Hk thing was hysterical...131 replies and nearly everybody was with it, lolz.

Happy to post. I'm just glad I got it in before someone else made it their own! Too all who have replied and will reply, the more time I spend looking around the site, the more I like how it is put together. Mr. Link, you've done a great job!

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top