JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hello all thank you in advance. My son is shooting a browning bt99 shotgun. Some how the Allen screws that hold the adjustable comb on have fell out. Does anyone know what size they are. I can't find this info anywhere. I also noticed that the adjustment post that the Allen screws to are mangled. I also can't find these anywhere. He has a shoot this weekend. Any help is appreciated. Thank you all

If it were me I'd remove the forend and barrel and take the receiver / stock into my local ACE hardware and find the set screw I need. Or Portland Screw

Mind you in your part of the world you may want to check with the manager before entering the store with it.

If you weren't in a hurry I'd look here midwestgunworks or here Numrich

If it were me I'd remove the forend and barrel and take the receiver / stock into my local ACE hardware and find the set screw I need. Or Portland Screw

Mind you in your part of the world you may want to check with the manager before entering the store with it.

If you weren't in a hurry I'd look here midwestgunworks or here Numrich
I did take the top part off and going to try and find a few set screws tomorrow. I also looked at both those sites to find the post part and both say discontinued not sure why as I think they still make bt99 but I don't know. Not sure if anyone here knows of an aftermarket option for the posts.

Might reach out to this place they may have the posts.

Depends on if the adjustable comb is factory Browning or an aftermarket. If I remember correctly, my BT had metric threaded screws.
If its aftermarket, chances are they're US standard thread.

Hello all thank you in advance. My son is shooting a browning bt99 shotgun. Some how the Allen screws that hold the adjustable comb on have fell out. Does anyone know what size they are. I can't find this info anywhere. I also noticed that the adjustment post that the Allen screws to are mangled. I also can't find these anywhere. He has a shoot this weekend. Any help is appreciated. Thank you all
This outfit is in Portland.
Contact them and maybe they can ship the parts to you.

Call stocker John in Eugene.