JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Let me know the time in the afternoon, and ill get my things ready for that day/time. If you want to meet up somewhere like a store or whatever let me know the place and Ill be there. If you also know anyone nearby you could bring them as well. I dont know many ppl by me atm, since Im technically still new to the area.

This weekend is a no-go for me. We have a wedding to go to on saturday afternoon in Aurora and my twins bday party is going down on sunday. I can go out saturday morning if you'd like somebody to show you a couple of roads to hit, i'd be more than happy to meet you in Carlton or Mac and head up the hill. I'd have to be home by 2:00 PM so i'd have time to get out to the wedding, but if you go out before noon, that would be more than enough time.

jdubl. Sure ill let you know either tomorrow or thursday. Cuz I probably found a spot or two in the Molalla Recreation Area close to the Molalla River. Its just off the Pinecrest Rd section. Im currently checking out some info on it.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top