JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$225
Manufacturer
Ruger
Caliber
380 ACP
State
Oregon
Hello,
Ruger LCP, only factory fired, for sale. Comes with Viridian laser. Bought 3 of these a while back. One for me, the wife, and the 3rd was a spare. Love em but need to sell the spare for some money for a safe. Have a new baby and wife demands a safe instead of my gun cabinet:eek:. Love these little shooters and would keep it, if I didn't need the cash. Can meet in Salem at COA local gun store, you pay transfer. Now $225. Ammo not included. Will trade for a standing Gun safe, not a cabinet. Might entertain other firearm trades. 870, AR Stuff, no junk, let me know what you got. You pay transfer fee.

20180824_144245.jpg 20180824_144252.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Hello,
Ruger LCP, only factory fired, for sale. Comes with Viridian laser. Bought 3 of these a while back. One for me, the wife, and the 3rd was a spare. Love em but need to sell the spare for some money for a safe. Have a new baby and wife demands a safe instead of my gun cabinet:eek:. Love these little shooters and would keep it, if I didn't need the cash. Can meet in Salem at COA local gun store, you pay transfer. Now $225 OBO. Ammo not included. Will trade for a standing Gun safe, not a cabinet. Might entertain other firearm trades. 870, AR Stuff, no junk, let me know what you got. You pay transfer fee.

View attachment 491970 View attachment 491971

Is this the hammer or the striker version

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews