JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
So, I stopped by the local gun shop and there was a 327 federal magnum sp101. They don't have one anymore. I bought it. It was way lower than gunbroker and it already had wood grips.

In other news, I think my wife wants my 327 lcrx as hers.

Ammo has been scarce lately.
I have 1000 new starline brass and a few thousand projectiles.

3 inch barrel.

IMG_4794.jpeg

I would take the SP-101 over the LCRX any day.

None on hand at present, but I've owned SP-101's in .32 H&R Mag., 9mm P, .38 Special, and .327 Fed Mag. I never felt adventuresome enough to want one in .357 Mag. I like the older ones with the roll marks stamped into the metal, not electrochemically etched as the newer ones seem to be.

I have a Taurus .32 H&R mag, 3" barrel. It is a kick to shoot and easily concealable.

There is something about the 3" that just seems right for .32 mag and should be even more fun with the .327.

I would take the SP-101 over the LCRX any day.

None on hand at present, but I've owned SP-101's in .32 H&R Mag., 9mm P, .38 Special, and .327 Fed Mag. I never felt adventuresome enough to want one in .357 Mag. I like the older ones with the roll marks stamped into the metal, not electrochemically etched as the newer ones seem to be.
I would prefer the sp101 as well. My wife has been eyeing some of the revolvers with shorter lengths between back of grip and trigger. Looks like she gets a model 10 and an lcrx.

I love my gp100 in .357. It's a slicked up one that is fantastic

That is a beautiful revolver, @Wombat of Doom . Congratulations.
I have a Taurus .32 H&R mag, 3" barrel. It is a kick to shoot and easily concealable.

There is something about the 3" that just seems right for .32 mag and should be even more fun with the .327.
I love a 3" barrel on a smaller revolver. I think it's a nearly perfect balance.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top