JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
AND while I was looking at the gun (a RIA 9MM) I asked about the # of BGCs they were at and she she said 856 so it would be a couple days for a response.

I asked what the 'high' was and she said 8000 + last year!

IIRC Sportsman did the same a few months back when I was looking at a CZ Scout

But to be fair, I do look a maybe smidge like a fairly nefarious fellow :cool:
I used to tell retail employees i was being followed to later find it was loss prevention... now i just mock them for being bad at their job and egg them on to give me a pay day!

Granted I've never stolen anything I didn't pay for, the miss' fries don't count.

632ECFAF-ED68-4AF3-AAB3-D51FF7980468.jpeg

I'd say good for Bi Mart for not giving up!
Especially in light of the sue crazy folks and originations, I'm amazed and thankful anyone would want to offer commercial products.

Totally predictable this would happen. Theives at this point are more protected by the law than the people/businesses they steal from.

For something like a gun, asking for ID ahead of time just makes it easier for who to report the theft about, it may dissuade the theft if the thief perceives they will be very easily caught.

This is the inevitable result of our continual softening of society. By comparison, if they just beat the crap out of thieves each time, there would be far less theft and we could all continue to having buying experiences that were more traditional.

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top