JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

ONLY ONE CALIBER :

• 5.7x28 FN

Votes: 12 26.7%
  • 7.62x25 TOKAREV

Votes: 8 17.8%
  • .960 ROWLAND

Votes: 3 6.7%
  • .38 SUPER

Votes: 9 20.0%
  • 9x21

Votes: 2 4.4%
  • 9x25 WINCHESTER

Votes: 1 2.2%
  • .356 TSW

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • .224 BOZ

Votes: 1 2.2%
  • .50 GI

Votes: 2 4.4%
  • .460 ROWLAND

Votes: 7 15.6%

• Total voters
To makes things even more complicated. We're limited to 10 choices max on these polls. Which one would you choose n' why?

You can only pick one but you can change your vote. Same as the last poll.

*edit: 9x23 Winchester (not 9x25) Tried to change it but it won't let me. And I should've included 9x29 Winchester Magnum, .45 Winchester Magnum, .44 Auto Mag,....... this is mostly for the light n' fast crowd...

Last Edited:
To makes things even more complicated. We're limited to 10 choices max on these polls. Which one would you choose n' why?

You can only pick one but you can change your vote. Same as the last poll.

*edit: 9x23 Winchester (not 9x25) Tried to change it but it won't let me. And I should've included 9x29 Winchester Magnum, .45 Winchester Magnum, .44 Auto Mag,....... this is mostly for the light n' fast crowd...

What is the point of this poll? Putting up a list of calibers is not a poll.

What is the question being asked?

If I HAD to pick one of these, I would choose 7.62 Tokarev over all of the others. Milsurp ammo is cheap, plentiful and milsurp guns are cheap. Also, it is very high velocity with an average muzzle energy of 500 ft/lbs and WILL punch a hole through kevlar armor.

I know because I have one.

Why is .45ACP not on the list? Most everyone including me would pick that first without question as our preferred caliber.

If I HAD to pick one of these, I would choose 7.62 Tokarev over all of the others. Milsurp ammo is cheap, plentiful and milsurp guns are cheap. Also, it is very high velocity with an average muzzle energy of 500 ft/lbs and WILL punch a hole through kevlar armor.

I know because I have one.

Why is .45ACP not on the list? Most everyone including me would pick that first without question as our preferred caliber.
Because it has 460 Rowland, for when you need to look Hollywood and compensate for something.

Sorry Koda your right.

You were paying attention.
And I was all A.D.D. over in the corner. :D

Meh... Silly thread, small talk stuff.

All those wildcat rounds listed.... Maybe if the world had invented those first then the 45, 9mm, 40s&w would be the wildcats and we would have threads saying "what good is the 45acp when...."

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top