JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
To counter the gun control people I have started a new petition on WhiteHouse.gov. It isn't likely to make a difference but we can sure try. I did it because the one that was there (to arm teachers and principals) didn't really cover what needed to be covered.

<broken link removed>

The text is:
People haven't learned from history that gun control is a folly. It only serves to disarm those who are law abiding citizens in order to have "feel good" legislation instead of getting at the actual root of the problem.
You will never legislate away criminal behavior and those that would harm others en masse are not going to be stopped by some law. The unfortunate thing is, that we will continue to have a Columbine, a Clackamas Town Center, and school killings even if legislation is passed further restricting gun rights. People have done this in many ways throughout history and no legislation has ever stopped it completely. The latest school shooting is tragic. We agree but making more Gun Free Zones only caters to those who do not follow signs and makes everyone else defenseless.

Make that 16.
I shouldn't have to worry about my inalienable rights being stripped away any time a crazy commits a crime.
Living in fear isn't a part of what I thought our freedom stood for.
Anything to stop these politicians and anti gunners is ok in my book.

I checked it from the link on this thread. It has 29 now. I tried to search for it directly from the "petition" web site. Could not find it. How do we get it more visible?

I checked it from the link on this thread. It has 29 now. I tried to search for it directly from the "petition" web site. Could not find it. How do we get it more visible?
It doesn't get shown on the site until there are 150 signatures. I'd say if anyone can help post to twitter or facebook (if you use them) then it could get more info out there or any other gun forums you may belong to. The short URL for Twitter is: <broken link removed>

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top