JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Might as well kick this one off: according to msnbc there are currently 19 injured by multiple gunmen. I think 19 is the same number that were killed recently by a bomb in Pakistan. I would really like to know the details of America's shootings by locations and demographic groups involved tabulated into charts and graphs. Violence occurs in all sectors of society across America and to all people yet some demographic groups really have a monopoly on getting and giving most of the action. I'd place my bets on most of the shooters having grown up in single mother led homes.

While you would probably win your bet, it isn't PC to talk about those sorts of things. For example, a great number of the murders in Chicago are gang related, but we aren't allowed to mention that fact, just like the fact that most of the murders of black people are by black people. It is considered racist to acknowledge facts when they don't agree with the preconceived notions of the press...

I was wodering when this would be posted here. I saw it yesterday on the news and was kind of happy that nobody here was acknowledging it. It is exactly what these crazies want to happen; to be talked about and rememberd.

I actually did not have any TV all weekend and my computer hard drive was out, so i did not see much about this, but it seems like this did not get the coverage as shootings before, maybe i am wrong but could it be it was in a crime ridden city? Could it be because it was blamed on street violence AKA Gangs? Yes to my knowledge no people died, but 2 kids did get shot. I would think that if this was accurate, the government should set up legislation that targets gang activity... oh wait.. they already have... and its not doing Bubblegum..... funny how when you make something a crime, criminals don't listen....... Weird how that works.

I would really like to know the details of America's shootings by locations and demographic groups involved tabulated into charts and graphs. Violence occurs in all sectors of society across America and to all people yet some demographic groups really have a monopoly on getting and giving most of the action. I'd place my bets on most of the shooters having grown up in single mother led homes.

Be careful how you phrase your statistics. Currently, more than half of all births are to unwed mothers. So, not only are most shooters offspring of single moms, most everyone is the offspring of single moms.

Be careful how you phrase your statistics. Currently, more than half of all births are to unwed mothers. So, not only are most shooters offspring of single moms, most everyone is the offspring of single moms.

True, most births are now to single unwed mothers. In some groups the number or percentage is far higher than others. As I've commented before here at NWF, 85% of men in prison for a second violent offense grew up in a single mother led home.

back in the early 70's I read a study on heroin addicts. Seems that greater than 75% were breastfed. Of course, at the time the study was done, almost 75% of ALL people were breastfed, so....

Statistics can say whatever you want them to say, if you just tweak the data to show what you want to show..

back in the early 70's I read a study on heroin addicts. Seems that greater than 75% were breastfed. Of course, at the time the study was done, almost 75% of ALL people were breastfed, so....

Statistics can say whatever you want them to say, if you just tweak the data to show what you want to show..

I think the most prevalent problem is that a bunch of the black guys do not have the control these days to stay with their one partner and help raise their kids. Also R&B, Rap, Gangsta Rap, Dance, ect...music, has ruined them into wanting to live their lives in a sexual, self satisfying lifestyle.

Case in point here....Y! SPORTS

Michigan State football signee Jay Harris walks away from scholarship for rap career

" ... In what can only be described as a major surprise, not to mention a particularly unique twist, Harris had his scholarship to Michigan State rescinded after he posted the explicit rap video you see above to YouTube."

"While losing a Division I football scholarship would seem like a particularly traumatic experience for an athletic 18-year-old, Harris took the entire incident in stride. In fact, it appeared he had made a clear choice to chase rap stardom over a future on the field, telling the Philadelphia Inquirer that his move from the gridiron to full-time rap had been held up in the past by his lack of courage, not any indecision.

"I've always had this in the back of my head, but never had the courage to tell my parents that this is what I want to do," Harris told the Inquirer. ..."

"For the record, Michigan State said that Harris not honoring his scholarship was a mutual decision, ..."

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top