JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Yeah, it's a little disappointing. Noveske built their reputation on serious hardware. I like a nice pair of legs as much (more?) than the next guy, and for sure sex sells. I'd buy Noveske because of quality, not a big pair of....you know. I'd think they could sell their hardware based on its quality and performance, which makes this need for an ad like this a very good question.

I might have to watch it a few more times to fully form my opinion.......:D

Pretty thin.

Why not just lean a bunch of Noveskes against the rack at a tittybar and let dancers dance? Would be more honest and more enjoyable to watch.

I noticed they had good trigger control. :D
Wasn't reading too much into it, just plain old good fun...they are trying to open up their clientele base. No need to only target the "operators".

I am glad i am not alone in my opinion. I guess i find it a bit bothering because of the respect I held for the Noveske company. I dont want to see a Noveske line of clothing at Target or something like that in the times to come. I still want my Gen 3 upper receiver...

Well, technically...girl #1 was drinking the PBR and girl #2 was playing with the rifle. :D
But how many times did you watch it to find the PBR scene?
Ya know,they don't need sales videos. I think it was just for fun.
They did have a video of the office and had a topless girl running around,before the boss' untimely demise . I think it's just for fun.
They did get that part right

Bleach.

I need bleach for my eyes and ears.

I think Jan Terri's music video "losing you" was better than this one. Why not just have some rifles on black felt or suede, some closeup shots, maybe some on a rack, some slow motion of shooting with muzzle blast and ejecting rounds.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top