Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by gonzo1082, Jul 27, 2011.

1. gonzo1082

gonzo1082 Damascus, OR Member

Hello,

New guy here, ran into this site looking for after market accessories for my Walther PK380. I'm relatively new to guns. although i've always liked guns i never owned one since 2010. My friend (marine) took me and my wife shooting one day, then the wife gave me the green light on purchasing guns. i'm still learning things here and there, cleaning, upgrades, etc. i really enjoy reading up on laws, history, and gun repair.
    I'm working to get my collection going, i have a S&W M&P 15-22, and the Walther PK380. looking to get a revolver and a bolt action rifle, pref 30-06. maybe a 12 gauge later on.

Cheers

2. Tangent123123

Tangent123123 Battle Ground Active Member

Welcome to NWF! I can appreciate the green light from the wife. I got the green light a few months ago and she's still regretting it. ;)

3. gonzo1082

gonzo1082 Damascus, OR Member

Yep, totally understand. she told me "you still want to buy more guns?" lol.
    This place looks like its full of good info, going to be doing a lot of thread reading.

4. moose

moose northwet coast Well-Known Member

Welcome!

5. rusobr2

rusobr2 prineville,or Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

welcome to NWF ! that would be a gooooood thing !! if you haven't already, mite want to check out a "safety course" , and take the wife with ya ! nothing wrong with a little more update on info. enjoy yourself !!

steven