JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hello,

New guy here, ran into this site looking for after market accessories for my Walther PK380. I'm relatively new to guns. although i've always liked guns i never owned one since 2010. My friend (marine) took me and my wife shooting one day, then the wife gave me the green light on purchasing guns. i'm still learning things here and there, cleaning, upgrades, etc. i really enjoy reading up on laws, history, and gun repair.
I'm working to get my collection going, i have a S&W M&P 15-22, and the Walther PK380. looking to get a revolver and a bolt action rifle, pref 30-06. maybe a 12 gauge later on.

Cheers

Yep, totally understand. she told me "you still want to buy more guns?" lol.
This place looks like its full of good info, going to be doing a lot of thread reading.

welcome to NWF ! that would be a gooooood thing !! if you haven't already, mite want to check out a "safety course" , and take the wife with ya ! nothing wrong with a little more update on info. enjoy yourself !!

steven

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top