JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hi All- I recently heard about NW Firearms through a colleague at work. It's great to have a NW based forum. I slowed down in taking part in shooting sports for the past several years, but started up again in 2012. Having a hard time finding ammo in stock. It's quite frustrating, as I'm sure most would agree. Thankfully I made a few purchases before December. I look forward to being a part of this community. Seems to be a great bunch of people with lots of good insight. - Thanks

I have found being persistent checking all of my local haunts for ammo a few times a weeks works best for me. When I find it I snatch it 4-6 boxes at a time generally works best for me. I can go a couple of weeks without seeing any ammo which "Yes" it does get frustrating.

Welcome aboard.

Thanks for the tip to keep checking local stores. Bi-Mart and Walmart shelves are very sparse. I have found some success calling fisherman's marine this past week. They seem to be willing to hold a box or boxes of ammo if you call and ask them to for pick-up the same day. The Oregon City store got a big shipment in today. bricks of 22LR even (limit one per customer) - Yeah! price was higher than usual ($28), but at least I could get some.

Welcome, Shoot4fun.
The situation with ammo in stores- I try to put a positive spin on it. Our fellow citizens are waking up a bit, and in a short time after a new threat to our Natural Rights- we emptied the shelves of ammunition and sent a desperate request to manufacturers to MAKE MORE, and FASTER!

The supply will come back I believe, but it's likely that the prices will take a permanent jump, but fortunately not as high as the current insanity pricing.

Welcome to the community!

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top