JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hi All- I recently heard about NW Firearms through a colleague at work. It's great to have a NW based forum. I slowed down in taking part in shooting sports for the past several years, but started up again in 2012. Having a hard time finding ammo in stock. It's quite frustrating, as I'm sure most would agree. Thankfully I made a few purchases before December. I look forward to being a part of this community. Seems to be a great bunch of people with lots of good insight. - Thanks

I have found being persistent checking all of my local haunts for ammo a few times a weeks works best for me. When I find it I snatch it 4-6 boxes at a time generally works best for me. I can go a couple of weeks without seeing any ammo which "Yes" it does get frustrating.

Welcome aboard.

Thanks for the tip to keep checking local stores. Bi-Mart and Walmart shelves are very sparse. I have found some success calling fisherman's marine this past week. They seem to be willing to hold a box or boxes of ammo if you call and ask them to for pick-up the same day. The Oregon City store got a big shipment in today. bricks of 22LR even (limit one per customer) - Yeah! price was higher than usual ($28), but at least I could get some.

Welcome, Shoot4fun.
The situation with ammo in stores- I try to put a positive spin on it. Our fellow citizens are waking up a bit, and in a short time after a new threat to our Natural Rights- we emptied the shelves of ammunition and sent a desperate request to manufacturers to MAKE MORE, and FASTER!

The supply will come back I believe, but it's likely that the prices will take a permanent jump, but fortunately not as high as the current insanity pricing.

Welcome to the community!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads