JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Hello Everyone,
Native Oregonian here. Raised rural farm tough and had enough, planning to move to a more sane and strong 2A pro-gun state soon. Have no interest in seeing the last of the small towns succumb here or to be made a criminal via legislation.
Hoping to find a female range buddy/can plinker (I'm a woman) somewhere out Molalla, Oregon City, Canby way, not looking for a BFF, just some good gun talk/practice time etc.

Hello Everyone,
Native Oregonian here. Raised rural farm tough and had enough, planning to move to a more sane and strong 2A pro-gun state soon. Have no interest in seeing the last of the small towns succumb here or to be made a criminal via legislation.
Hoping to find a female range buddy/can plinker (I'm a woman) somewhere out Molalla, Oregon City, Canby way, not looking for a BFF, just some good gun talk/practice time etc.

Welcome! I've met several guys from here who I now shoot with. Its a great forum!

Hello Everyone,
Check Douglas Ridge Rifle Club under the Disciplines drop down menu if you would like to get together with other ladies for some quality shooting time.

Hello Sisu. Welcome from the gun-totin old broad contingent.

I'm down in Corvallis, unfortunately. I think you should be able to find a woman shooting partner up there, though.

Carol

Hey thanks for the welcome everyone. Guys, Gals, whoever is training regularly/wants to get back into it and fairly close, pm me. NRA meet and greets around here are as unknown as what the Scotties wear underneath their kilts lol, probably too dangerous.

I agree, but "running" - as opposed to pounding some ̶L̶i̶b̶t̶u̶r̶d̶'̶s̶ head into the asphalt - is preferable. Live free or die, baby, and if I don't get out of this nutball state I will eventually end up in jail. I'm a realist also... :eek::D
Congratulations! You at least sound old enough (mature enough) to know the wonderful place this once was.

Congratulations! You at least sound old enough (mature enough) to know the wonderful place this once was.
Yup. Born during Hatfield's tenure. Seen the demise firsthand. Anyone who thinks this state 'has a chance' is dreaming. It's been occupied and taken over from the tiny towns of Dayville to the once wild streets of Pendleton out to Burns. Nothing but a libturd 'paradise' now, co-opted, locals/towns gutted by successive one-party politics. I'm out.

Welcome to the forum! I agree that recreational shooting site clean ups are a great way to meet members. Check out Trash No Land. There are steel challenges at Tri-County Gun Club in Sherwood, first Sunday every month and Rimfire Challenges at Douglas Ridge Rifle Club, quarterly...next one is 03/09 and info on both can be found on this site or on each ranges site. They're a great way to meet folks.

planning to move to a more sane and strong 2A pro-gun state soon. Have no interest in seeing the last of the small towns succumb here or to be made a criminal via legislation.
Don't go , we need you .
Once a long time ago Oregon used to be much more 2A friendly. 1980 Californians thought, "I'm going to skip over the border to a more sane and strong 2A state".......Don't be someone else's "Californian".....Stay and fight for the motherland .
Hope you find a shooting partner.

Don't go , we need you .
Once a long time ago Oregon used to be much more 2A friendly. 1980 Californians thought, "I'm going to skip over the border to a more sane and strong 2A state".......Don't be someone else's "Californian".....Stay and fight for the motherland .
Hope you find a shooting partner.

Actually, I remember that more as "I'm going to sell my overpriced home/land, skip over the border and infest some quaint rural town (full of 'hicks') and snap up housing/properties on the cheap, get on the local council/school board/run for office AND CHANGE everything to my interests, my politics, my point of view." There, I fixed it.

Your typical ̶D̶e̶m̶o̶c̶r̶a̶t̶ 'Californian' ruins every location they touch down in. Oregon is a lost cause. Would be great if Eastern Oregon could disengage from the insane West, but that's been tried before and will never happen. Better to go add my vote and presence to a solid RED county in a solid 2A state without a pack of lunatics at the political office helm. Better to have a fighting chance of staying that way than constantly putting out the fire bombs the leftists lob at the constitution. Just how I see it, but thanks for the welcome, I appreciate it.

Welcome to the forum!

I hope that you find a shooting buddy. Best wishes on your move too.

Good shooting to you!

Old Lady Cate

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews