JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hi,

I go by Cord. I have lived in The Dalles for 40 years. Hunting is my favorite recreational activity. I have been reloading for the last 35 years.

I started accumulating guns 55 years ago when I needed something to hunt ducks with to go with dad. That first gun was a little single shot 20 gauge that I unfortunately gave to my younger brother when I got my first Remington 870. I was raised on a small farm in the Yakima valley and was able to hunt miles of country after school and on weekends. I have never really collected guns, I just purchased what was needed to pursue my interest at the time. Looking in the gun safe, one can see that I have had a lot of different interests over the years.

My most recent interest was handed to me at the Goldendale DU dinner this past weekend when I won the dinner gun...A Kimber 84M 22-250. Now I will be asking for help on the forum to determine what type of scope is best for this rifle, and what loads work best in this rifle.

I am looking forward to learning a lot from this forum.

Cord

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
May 26, 2024 Oregon Arms Collectors
Portland, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors May 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads