JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hi,

I go by Cord. I have lived in The Dalles for 40 years. Hunting is my favorite recreational activity. I have been reloading for the last 35 years.

I started accumulating guns 55 years ago when I needed something to hunt ducks with to go with dad. That first gun was a little single shot 20 gauge that I unfortunately gave to my younger brother when I got my first Remington 870. I was raised on a small farm in the Yakima valley and was able to hunt miles of country after school and on weekends. I have never really collected guns, I just purchased what was needed to pursue my interest at the time. Looking in the gun safe, one can see that I have had a lot of different interests over the years.

My most recent interest was handed to me at the Goldendale DU dinner this past weekend when I won the dinner gun...A Kimber 84M 22-250. Now I will be asking for help on the forum to determine what type of scope is best for this rifle, and what loads work best in this rifle.

I am looking forward to learning a lot from this forum.

Cord

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top