JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Just joined. A bit about me:
Shooting is a great hobby for me; I reload for myself and some for friends. I don't compete, but enjoy watching matches. Member of Chehalem Valley Sportsman Club. Favorite hand guns: Kimber 1911 .45 ACP (model "Ten-II"; polymer/stainless; double-stack) and Hi-Standard Model B for plinking. Favorite long gun: Marlin 1894 "JM" pre-safety in .44-mag.
Looking forward to trading information on reloading (loads, bullet weights, etc.) and learning new "stuff."

Welcome aboard! And I changed your title just a bit.....no reason to give out TOO much info. ;)

Welcome from the gun-totin old broad contingent. (Marlin 1894 JM pre-safety .44mag. Ohhhhh. Covet, covet, drool.)

WOW!
What a great welcome! I'm absolutely certain I'm going to like this group.
I intend to post some stuff for sale in the "classified" section, including reloading dies for .380; ~1,000 Cu plated 100 gr .380 bullets and a bunch of cleaned, expanded .380 range brass, ~200 primed. I'll try to figure out the classified section; if I have trouble...
Anyhow, thanks (!) for the warm welcome!
JB

Still learning how to work this site. I think I posted a "thank you" to only one, when I intended it to go to the whole thread.
So, here it is again: THANK YOU for a warm welcome! I'm sure I will enjoy this group.
I'm going to try to list some stuff in the "Classified" section; if I can't figure it out, you may read from me again! ;)
JB

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top