JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Just joined. A bit about me:
Shooting is a great hobby for me; I reload for myself and some for friends. I don't compete, but enjoy watching matches. Member of Chehalem Valley Sportsman Club. Favorite hand guns: Kimber 1911 .45 ACP (model "Ten-II"; polymer/stainless; double-stack) and Hi-Standard Model B for plinking. Favorite long gun: Marlin 1894 "JM" pre-safety in .44-mag.
Looking forward to trading information on reloading (loads, bullet weights, etc.) and learning new "stuff."

Welcome aboard! And I changed your title just a bit.....no reason to give out TOO much info. ;)

Welcome from the gun-totin old broad contingent. (Marlin 1894 JM pre-safety .44mag. Ohhhhh. Covet, covet, drool.)

WOW!
What a great welcome! I'm absolutely certain I'm going to like this group.
I intend to post some stuff for sale in the "classified" section, including reloading dies for .380; ~1,000 Cu plated 100 gr .380 bullets and a bunch of cleaned, expanded .380 range brass, ~200 primed. I'll try to figure out the classified section; if I have trouble...
Anyhow, thanks (!) for the warm welcome!
JB

Still learning how to work this site. I think I posted a "thank you" to only one, when I intended it to go to the whole thread.
So, here it is again: THANK YOU for a warm welcome! I'm sure I will enjoy this group.
I'm going to try to list some stuff in the "Classified" section; if I can't figure it out, you may read from me again! ;)
JB

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads