JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$5
City
Spanaway
State
Washington
Perfect for military history buffs or stocking your Bug In or Bug Out location/bag.
22x36 sterile gauze compress bandages in plastic wrappers. Lowered price to only $10/15/20 each. (previously $25) 3 large per box for $60 per box. Some of the boxes are even unopened.
ry%3D400
ry%3D400
22x18 sterile field compression bandages in plastic wrappers. $15 each.
ry%3D400
ry%3D400
Small first aid camouflage dressings. These are in cardboard boxes and wrapped individually in heavy paper. Perfect for a cargo pocket or backpack. $10 each.
ry%3D400
ry%3D400
While inspection shows that the plastic is intact and the paper appears unharmed over decades of storage, I cannot guarantee that these have remained sterile. But they have been stored well.
Will trade for gun related items, silver bullion or ?

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Bump. These are all now $10/15/20 each.

I have about 89 total bandages.
39 large
40 medium
10 small

80+ units at $10-30 each would be $800 to $2,400.... A reseller at a gun show might be able to double or triple or quadruple his money.

Open to gun related trades, ammo, mags, etc. and silver bullion at spot.

Last Edited:
I have historic medical military bandages from the 1950s for sale, all "new in packaging."

These make neat gifts, man cave items, training aids for your survivalist group, etc. They come in either cardboard, plastic, and/or foil wrapping and have wrap, gauze, safety pins, etc. in each unit.

They come in small, medium, and large.

I'd like $15 each, and I have about 80 total.

Or make an offer on the lot. I think these would be good sellers for a gun show.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top