JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
So you picked her up for a piece of tail after you got her drunk and you say she wasnt' moral.:confused:

You are assuming a lot of things here and getting a bit judgmental. You obviously have not had the pleasure of one of those evenings. Let me tell you how it went:

Her: Hey..why don't you come by and pick me up after I get done at church and we can go out and party a bit ?

Me: Sounds good, I will get some beer and wine, maybe a little twist. I have to go turn the traveler off in that field by the creek around 8 or so, we can hang out there.

Her: Nice..I love that Boones Farm strawberry wine. That is the field with the big grassy area..right ?? Bring a blanket so we can lay out and look for shooting stars.

Me: :)

There was no "me getting her drunk" and no me " picking her up for a piece of tail". She had the bottle of wine popped open before we got a block and the bomber fired up in the next block. I had to stay sober enough to drive us around.

Over 40 years later, both of us in second marriages, our kids went to school together, we see each other and our spouses socially a few times a year, have a hug and smile. I don't know where you got that I said she wasn't moral, because I never did, so you are mistaken there. Believe me, she was a girl who liked to have fun and was still as sweet as they came in those days. Anything that happened was 100% her idea.

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors May 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top