JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
New Kimber "ReVolve" Revolver? I am not sure whether to be excited or disappointed. The rumored $899 MSRP is a bit hard to swallow.

k6s_stainless_maina.png

k6s_stainless_maina.png

I saw the e-mail but no pics till now. I think that is a stiff price myself, but it does appear to be a 357 for concealed carry, 6 holes in the email's cylinder (which was all)

I hope their revolvers are more reliable than their 1911s . . . I think they are terribly overpriced considering this is their first try breaking into the wheel gun market

May or June or July or August or September or who knows.
I do appreciate the six shooter over a five shooter (Why I bought a LCR in 327) it does look nice, but I'll have to see it in person and that's for sure not tomorrow!

I'll keep my Ruger. Seeing the Kimber does bring ideas.
I have considered doing a high polish, and bob the hammer. With a little trigger work, it won't be a Kimber, or a S&W. But given my smiths expertise, the final results would be very gratifying.

Beautiful little revolver for $600.00! Not sure those six letters, "Kimber", engraved on the side are worth $300.00 though.

Of course there will be those that run to get one because....It's Kimber. It's new. It's COOL looking. They love a gun that tortures their wrists/hands. And other reasons I haven't thought of. That's all great too, go for it! What ever reasons a person need to buy a gun is fine by me!

@PlayboyPenguin
Give us a heads up when to expect your review :)

On a serious note. Looking at my SP101, I can envision the ability to "carve" if you will, a lot of elegance into one, if one chose that path. Would I? Hard saying.
Someone could actually bring out some beauty in one. That, with a highly polished mirror finish, would be a stylin piece.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top