JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
i heard about this site from a friend. looked around and seemed right up my ally, so i went a head and signed up! i grew up in an outdoor family hunting, fishing, exc. looking to expand my gun closet. i dont always trust the government and am somewhat of a survivalist. im all for owning guns, but not a very big fan of the uncle sam knowing i own any. that way when big brother comes to take my guns away, they'll get some of em. the guns i own were handed down to me, never bought one myself, especially on here. how do i go about buying firearms without getting big brother involved??

howdy beauxregard,

You'll find "stickies" posted above the clasifieds telling you the do's and don'ts of private buying and selling. By all means, read those threads and don't hesitate to read the federal and state laws. you must be legal to own a firearm, meaning you must meet all the criteria necessary to purchase a firearm from a FFL. with that said, i've bought and sold several firearms through this site with nothing but good experiences. basically, let a seller know you're interested and set up a place to do the transaction. i've always done it in a public place. welcome to the forum, and happy buying!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top