JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Pandaz3,
Noted. That is one reason why I like 'em.
Most of my rifles are muzzleloaders , original and a few newer ones , so I am used to octagon barrels.
How do you like your pump?
Those are good looking rifles.
Andy
Very smooth action that seems to allow me to keep my eye on the target easier while working the action compared to my lever Henry

I grew up with a 24" heavy octagon barrel.

10712830_303288126532726_3962945901327460712_n.jpg

To me, if it isn't an octagon barrel, it isn't really a lever action. ;-)

Interesting. I've got my first ever lever gun, a new Henry in .357 on the way shortly. I can't wait to get it out to shoot. I've always heard good things about the Henry rifles, I don't expect to be disappointed.

Some of the new ones have issues with feeding due to an overly tight magazine tube spring.

No worries, Henry took care of it quickly. I have follow up videos where it's running better than a well oiled machine. Perfectly timed and would cycle anything I dropped in the mag tube.

Some of the new ones have issues with feeding due to an overly tight magazine tube spring.

No worries, Henry took care of it quickly. I have follow up videos where it's running better than a well oiled machine. Perfectly timed and would cycle anything I dropped in the mag tube.

Good to know. I'll keep an eye out for that issue. I've heard that Henry customer service is very good.

I just impulse bought a .357 mag with the blued receiver. I have had it for 2 days and I'm already thinking about selling it and I haven't even shot it yet. I want to love this gun but I feel like it's not my style. Not really sure what I want to do anyone have any advice. I was getting ready to buy a coonan the other day but cheap skated out and got this instead

I know about impulse buying, still have my S&W 629 half lug though. The Henry makes a wonderful truck gun, but you need to kick yourself in the butt over that Coonan.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top