JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I made it in there late last week to pick up a pivot pin detent (my first build...and guess where the one in the LPK went! :rolleyes: ) He had a pretty nice selection of stuff in there, and prices were as good as I've seen anything on line with shipping, etc. Walked out with a BCM Gunfighter charging handle as well.

Now I just need to appropriate the funds for a barrel, BCG, and handguard...

FYI...

hours of operation (per recorded phone message) are 1030am-530pm Mon-Sat...

Was gonna drop in and browse but called first to check...

he returned my missed call within minutes...

edit: stopped in today and picked up a few items. If your on this side of town and need anything AR, this is probably the place to get it.

Last Edited:
I met Curt at a the Expo center this last weekend. I ended up getting a complete AR kit from him that was very well priced.

I will definitely be getting my AR accessories from him as well.

Unfortunately he does not have a valid website at the moment.

has little parts for your ar build, has uppers, a few, lowers, more parts, does gunsmithing, will install items you buy.
Smaller shop, but has AR supplies, gunsmithing, and other general items for a gun store. bought a free float yankee hill, and like half price at a show, and he told me to stop by and installed it for free. What you DONT find and North West Armory, this guy will have it....lol, i have even been referred from a NWA Employee while shopping there, we dont have it but he will. some things are overpriced because he has somethings singled out instead of in a package or normal order. so, if you need a pin for a AR, you can pay a bit more for one so you can go shoot, or buy a set for normal prices, then eye the next possible uppers and Acc. for your next build, I give CHUCK NORRIS'S APPROVAL OF TWO THUMBS UP

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top