JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I made it in there late last week to pick up a pivot pin detent (my first build...and guess where the one in the LPK went! :rolleyes: ) He had a pretty nice selection of stuff in there, and prices were as good as I've seen anything on line with shipping, etc. Walked out with a BCM Gunfighter charging handle as well.

Now I just need to appropriate the funds for a barrel, BCG, and handguard...

FYI...

hours of operation (per recorded phone message) are 1030am-530pm Mon-Sat...

Was gonna drop in and browse but called first to check...

he returned my missed call within minutes...

edit: stopped in today and picked up a few items. If your on this side of town and need anything AR, this is probably the place to get it.

Last Edited:
I met Curt at a the Expo center this last weekend. I ended up getting a complete AR kit from him that was very well priced.

I will definitely be getting my AR accessories from him as well.

Unfortunately he does not have a valid website at the moment.

has little parts for your ar build, has uppers, a few, lowers, more parts, does gunsmithing, will install items you buy.
Smaller shop, but has AR supplies, gunsmithing, and other general items for a gun store. bought a free float yankee hill, and like half price at a show, and he told me to stop by and installed it for free. What you DONT find and North West Armory, this guy will have it....lol, i have even been referred from a NWA Employee while shopping there, we dont have it but he will. some things are overpriced because he has somethings singled out instead of in a package or normal order. so, if you need a pin for a AR, you can pay a bit more for one so you can go shoot, or buy a set for normal prices, then eye the next possible uppers and Acc. for your next build, I give CHUCK NORRIS'S APPROVAL OF TWO THUMBS UP

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top