JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Noticed this shop the other evening and stopped by today
Curt's Discount Shooters Supply
It's on McLoughlin just North of Roake's .

Not a lot of inventory yet, but lots of AR Parts and had a decent supply of Ranger Ammo in 9mm and .40 . Picked up some Bonded Ranger for a $26 a box, just to throw some business his way. Appears to specialize in AR's as he had many bare lowers and probably 10 different Upper/Barrel combinations that he put together. No complete AR's, and approx 20 handguns. Mostly Sigs.

Think I'll give him a try on my next build.

He may be a regular a the Shows but I don't frequent them more than once a year, but he will be there this weekend.

FYI

He needs to get a web site up ASAP. If nothing else, he needs a home page with directions, hours of operation, and contact information.

But I'll be sure to check the place out next time in that part of town.

Was in the area yesterday morning having my truck serviced, so I swung by to find it. Unfortunately, it was earlier than business hours, so I only got to peak through the windows. Definitely will need to make it a point to stop back in there again.

It would be nice to have another gun-shop option in the area. I went there to try them out, and of-course, they were closed because of the gun show.

So, I guess a guy has gotta have a gun-show schedule in his pocket before ya go to a dealer.

WAYNO.

Stopped by there last Friday. The son was there waiting for a UPS shipment, but he said most of there stuff was at the gun show. Seems like they were carrying a good supply of AR parts and Magpul stuff. Hope they make a go of it. They say they stock some Wilson 1911 mags so I may buy a couple of those from them as well as a Noveske QD sling swivel AR carbine buffer plate.

Will try to stop by next week as this week is a zoo with my son's wedding up in Seattle.

I have drove by a few times, and can not find it. DAM these old eyes....:angry:

Right by Ed's mufflers?? I will have to stop and walk it I guess....

Always a good reason to get a coney :s0112:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads