JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
That's how it's done.
Maybe if @The Heretic could get himself a good rowboat....
It is a long boat ride across the pond.

:p

Or maybe if I get a job and maybe I didn't have medical bills, and a mortgage and a family to support.

To each their own. I have more than once offered to let people shoot a gun I had that they were interested in getting for themselves. I don't think it is being stingy to ask them to provide their own ammo, especially in the current situation - both from an economic and supply aspect.

superior genetics.... :D

th.jpg

When are you available to do a meet and greet before headed out shooting. I like to know the person before I go shooting with them. I have taught many classes i hunter education so I like to be safe first

wow... this is the warmest welcome i've ever seen on any forum. Welcome aboard. If you make it to wa. Id be more than happy to set you up with a rifle to try out in the 30o yard range. You have a good selection of firearms to learn the ropes.

wow... this is the warmest welcome i've ever seen on any forum. Welcome aboard. If you make it to wa. Id be more than happy to set you up with a rifle to try out in the 30o yard range. You have a good selection of firearms to learn the ropes.

Ive seen a few this "warm".

I'm not surprised. It's not the first time it's happened and it's sad that it even does. A female should be able to join here and participate without being piled on. :rolleyes:

Self isolating. :s0140:

So THAT's what we're calling it in 2020... the nuns will be having a talk with you!!

Married...:rolleyes::rolleyes:..:p

Modern generations don't really care or find it unusual, but MY WIFE's generation boys and girls only got together in large numbers. I don't even go to coffee with a woman I know w/o my wife being there. I once had a (female) volunteer team captain I supervised want me to go to the movies with her when my wife was out of town.... WTF? This is a small town and word gets around!! Then she wanted to have phone sex. Oh my word!!! She said it was no big deal...

when you have folks round to your house for a party, you don't tot up the amount they are drinking and give 'em the bill.

No? Huh... no wonder they don't respond to my invitations!

Welcome! Sorry you didn't post earlier, you could have meet me at the range first thing yesterday morning.

Dad: Hey Jeanie, you want a popsicle?

Jeanie: Sure Dad, it's very hot and that sounds yummy!!

Dad: Sorry, we don't have any.

:rolleyes::p;):D

Last Edited:
When are you available to do a meet and greet before headed out shooting. I like to know the person before I go shooting with them. I have taught many classes i hunter education so I like to be safe first
Well rn I got a super sunburn from North Fork yesterday so Im gonna need a week!

Dad: Hey Jeanie, you want a popsicle?

Jeanie: Sure Dad, it's very hot and that sounds yummy!!

Dad: Sorry, we don't have any.

:rolleyes::p;):D
[/QUOTE]
Not sure where you're going with that one but whatever Skippy.

Status

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads