JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Somehow I don't think this is her first time, and all she wants is someone to go shooting with her.

My general policy is that if someone wants to try one of my guns I will let them shoot it, but they supply the factory ammo. The exception is my kids, who get their ammo from me anyway.

You're probably correct in that it which case it would I'll let you shoot mine if I can shoot yours.

Last Edited:
You're probably correct in that it which case it would I'll let you shoot mine if I can shoot yours.

*shrug* - there are not a lot of guns that other people have, that I have not already shot (or something very close) or that I am interested in shooting. OTOH, I have a few guns that most people have not shot and might want to try before they buy one.

Cornfushush say, bbbass well on the way to having been right yet again... it should be harder than this, but it ain't... obviously... :D

Last Edited:
Hello! I am new here and I am looking for friends who want too shoot, in the Washington and Oregon areas. I am in Oregon and apparently all my friends are afraid to exercise their freedoms:/ lol if you want to meet up for platonic friendship and shooting buddies, Id really like to train and become a great shot and eventually move onto LR rifles and maybe hunting. I have 4 guns of different calibers. I have time and I have snacks:) Please be sober and not intoxicated or dangerous. Gun safety is very important to me.
you tell them lady !!! guns and food, doesn't get any better than that... have fun !!!

How come when I joined back in 2013 I didn't get the same welcome wagon?

Dudes. o_O Come on now.

Simpin ain't easy on NFWA.. OK.. apparently it is!

Status

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads