JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Hello! I am new here and I am looking for friends who want too shoot, in the Washington and Oregon areas. I am in Oregon and apparently all my friends are afraid to exercise their freedoms:/ lol if you want to meet up for platonic friendship and shooting buddies, Id really like to train and become a great shot and eventually move onto LR rifles and maybe hunting. I have 4 guns of different calibers. I have time and I have snacks:) Please be sober and not intoxicated or dangerous. Gun safety is very important to me.

You'll have about 4000 male NWFA members volunteer... ;)
I hope so! I am serious about shooting. The only thing that keeps me away is going alone and being a intermediate shooter. I know what I know but still have lots to learn! I am not here for dating! Lol I want to be a sharp shooter eventually like my father was. I have great eye sight! I just need some help and someone who truly wants to put in range time.

Hello! I am new here and I am looking for friends who want too shoot, in the Washington and Oregon areas. I am in Oregon and apparently all my friends are afraid to exercise their freedoms:/ lol if you want to meet up for platonic friendship and shooting buddies, Id really like to train and become a great shot and eventually move onto LR rifles and maybe hunting. I have 4 guns of different calibers. I have time and I have snacks:) Please be sober and not intoxicated or dangerous. Gun safety is very important to me.
Anyone interested in going out today or tomorrow?

I hope so! I am serious about shooting. The only thing that keeps me away is going alone and being a intermediate shooter. I know what I know but still have lots to learn! I am not here for dating! Lol I want to be a sharp shooter eventually like my father was. I have great eye sight! I just need some help and someone who truly wants to put in range time.

Just for info..... you want to shoot hunting rifle, long range shooting, AR, pistol, revolver, bowling pin, action pistol... ???

Just for info..... you want to shoot hunting rifle, long range shooting, AR, pistol, revolver, bowling pin, action pistol... ???
Right now I have a .22, a .38 a 9mm and a 12g. I am looking to practice shooting to get comfortable and accurate and then to move onto rifles for LR shooting.

"Right now I have a .22, a .38 a 9mm and a 12g. I am looking to practice shooting to get comfortable and accurate and then to move onto rifles for LR shooting. "

OK. That lets members know what is compatible for you.

Best wishes!!

Suggestion: If you want to shoot hunting rifles, suggest that people you shoot with bring theirs so you can try them out. Find out what calibers they are bringing so you can bring your own ammo (one box would be sufficient to try initially). I would assume since you mention LR and hunting, that you are probably thinking bolt action, but you might want to make that clear; people hunt with lever action, bolt action, single shot, semi-autos and pumps.

Suggestion: If you want to shoot hunting rifles, suggest that people you shoot with bring theirs so you can try them out. Find out what calibers they are bringing so you can bring your own ammo (one box would be sufficient to try initially). I would assume since you mention LR and hunting, that you are probably thinking bolt action, but you might want to make that clear; people hunt with lever action, bolt action, single shot, semi-autos and pumps.
I would like to try all actions! But yes my initial though was to buy a bolt or be a cowgirl! Lol thank you for the suggestion. I have a few friends w rifles but like I said they are all too busy for me:/ I really wont be buying rifle ammo till I meet someone w a rifle who is actually willing to show up! Lol

I would like to try all actions! But yes my initial though was to buy a bolt or be a cowgirl! Lol thank you for the suggestion. I have a few friends w rifles but like I said they are all too busy for me:/ I really wont be buying rifle ammo till I meet someone w a rifle who is actually willing to show up! Lol

Yes, just saying, bringing ammo helps as it can be expensive.

Status

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads