JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Almost got rid of the funky moldy smell!

F6812011-43A9-4920-AC44-6A3EAB79E0AD_zpsqjcrlrfn.jpg

Welcome Aboard! My condolences for your Brother! Welcome to NWFA, good folks and lots of helpful info and a bunch of good discussions to be had. Like others advised,Get the Oregon and Utah Permits. Not really sure if the Az permit is worth it or not, but with Utah, your covered. Good choice on the Ruger, they work out well and are bout as good as any. By-mart i your friend, lots of deals if your careful. Best of luck, and just think, no more Mass Azz!:D

Not at all.

I'm in North East Salem, spitting distance to the Keizer line. Friends & coworkers think it's a bad area, but my neighborhood is nice. Mostly single family homes with a few duplexes and a large & small apartment complex.

As far as nonviolent crime goes probably much higher percentage than Salem proper, South & West combined. Don't know about Keizer. Nothing as far as violent crime in my area. Knock on wood.

...comparatively there was probably a higher incidence of violent crime within ten miles of my house back East (near the Boston city line) than in the entire state of Oregon annually. Just population density along with libtard regs.

right on man. NE salems not TERRIBLE for violent crime but where theres good guys theres bad guys too. just the way it is.

well if u plan on buildin an AR soon and need a hand, i have built a few dozen in my garage(only 3 last week;)) for me and my friends! just hit me up here. most everyone here is good for advice too.

...well if u plan on buildin an AR soon and need a hand, i have built a few dozen in my garage(only 3 last week;)) for me and my friends! just hit me up here. most everyone here is good for advice too.

Thanks!! Building up one might be a while, as would buying one outright. Plus I'm not sure yet which direction I want to go as far as a long gun.

Your most welcome I drive dump truck for a living and one of the guys involved in Jacobe Group is a dispatcher at Riverbend and a very good guy all around.
do u know a guy named frances cooper or gary moser(i think both of them both work or have worked there) at riverbend?

Welcome to the forum. Sorry about your brother. I was diagnosed last November. Still kicking. Its good to be vertical. That LC9S is a pretty good gun. When I was getting a small 9mm I narrowed it down to the LC9S or the Shield. I chose the Shield.

Welcome to the forum. Sorry about your brother. I was diagnosed last November. Still kicking. Its good to be vertical. That LC9S is a pretty good gun. When I was getting a small 9mm I narrowed it down to the LC9S or the Shield. I chose the Shield.

Thanks & stay strong!

Those shields are nice.

I just like the ?"round-ness" (is that a word) of the LC9's.

Trigger break seems really really nice in these too.

Congratulations on the move. Sorry to hear about your brother. If you're looking for an excellent range to shoot at, you should consider Albany Rifle and Pistol Club www.arpc.info On Sunday 12JUN2016 there is a CHL class listed on the calendar at ARPC , 9am - 2pm. You should call ahead to get details.... BTW in this climate, the mold will probably return.:eek:

Last Edited:
Congratulations on the move. Sorry to hear about your brother. If you're looking for an excellent range to shoot at, you should consider Albany Rifle and Pistol Club www.arpc.info On Sunday 12JUN2016 there is a CHL class listed on the calendar at ARPC , 9am - 2pm. You should call ahead to get details.... BTW in this climate, the mold will probably return.:eek:

Thanks! And thanks for the info on the Albany Club, I'll look into it. This Sunday is out schedule wise for me, but I'll see what works in the future.

As for the mold...yup I expect some, but had left my camper closed up for the past year...with a couple pillows folded up in there - dohh!!!

I figure if I air it out properly after use & spray it down well with Lysol, it should keep the "mobile forest" at bay.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top