Welcome to Northwest Firearms
Join our community, sign up for free today!

New from Del-Ton. MOE......$699 (more came in)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reactions
Rating
100%
This is a special run for one of my distributors. They sold them all out fast at a give-away price. I reserved 40 of them, but they are going to trickle in over the next couple months.

They are the 16" H-Bar carbine outfitted with MagPul MOE Stock, grip, and fore-end.
Comes with hard case, cleaning kit, 30-round mag, sling, and lock.

Add up these options and $699 is a screaming deal.

I have one black one in stock now. I have Dark Earth, and OD green coming in also.

First post of "I'll take it" gets this first rifle in black.

DSC01502.jpg

DSC01505.jpg

DSC01504.jpg

DSC01503.jpg

013-1.jpg

Reactions
Rating
100%
I thought "chrome-moly" referred to the type of steel used? That says nothing about whether the barrel and chamber are chrome-plating-lined. School me?..........................elsullo
When someone refers to a barrel being chrome-moly they are referring to the type of steel. If the bore and chamber are chrome lined they will usually say so.

Reactions
Rating
100%
When someone refers to a barrel being chrome-moly they are referring to the type of steel. If the bore and chamber are chrome lined they will usually say so.
Exactly my point. But, the question was asked, yet not answered. Is it so hard to say yes or no? When going to the trouble to make a post, is it so painful to include two or three more letters and a period? Cheeze.......................elsullo :cool:

Reactions
Rating
100%
Chrome-moly is chromium molybdenum alloy steel - what most rifle barrels are made of. It's very tough and long lasting.

Chrome lined is a hard chrome process. If a barrel is chrome lined it is usually called that.

Chrome lining reduces the accuracy some because there is no way to get it as smooth and nice as Chrome-moly. It does extend the life. It's probably needed in select fire weapons.

I now have 5,000 rounds through a Del-Ton chrome-moly barrel with no signs of erosion. No problems with the gun, either.

Coctailer is offering a 1:9 twist chome-moly which is ideal for 55-62 grain bullets. Besides, what the heck do you want for $689 which will run like a watch for thousands and thousands of rounds, and I haven't found the limit yet?

OP
coctailer
Reactions
Rating
100%
Exactly my point. But, the question was asked, yet not answered. Is it so hard to say yes or no? When going to the trouble to make a post, is it so painful to include two or three more letters and a period? Cheeze.......................elsullo :cool:
It is the more accurate chrome-moly barrel.
It is not the less-accurate Chrome-lined barrel for those that like to store their guns in saltwater.:s0114:

Reactions
Rating
100%
Coctailer do you have bigger pictures of the Dark Earth?? I want the next one. When do you expect more in?

EDIT: Is 689 the price OTD? No hidden fee's? Also are you gonna be at the Portland Gun Show this weekend??

OP
coctailer
Reactions
Rating
100%
Coctailer do you have bigger pictures of the Dark Earth?? I want the next one. When do you expect more in?

EDIT: Is 689 the price OTD? No hidden fee's? Also are you gonna be at the Portland Gun Show this weekend??
Sorry, my photo skills suck. I'll have whatever is left over (unsold) at the PDX show.

$689 is the total price.:s0114:

No ETA on the Dark Earth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

LATEST REVIEWS

• J&B Firearm Sales
    5.00 star(s)
    I've always felt comfortable at J&B, first time I ever went there I walked out with a new Glock...
    • Zapata47
  • Money Market Pawn Shop
    5.00 star(s)
    Maybe I'm biased since I live 5 minutes away, but Peter and his crew have always been friendly...
    • Zapata47
  • Oregon Rifleworks
    5.00 star(s)
    It has been a while since I have been in the store just because I don't get to downtown Tigard...
    • bobcat7677
  • Oregon Rifleworks
    5.00 star(s)
    Love all the Guys and Gals, the redbeard is pleased. Even if it wasn't 1 min away from my house...
    • SVT-ROY
  • Liberty Safes of Oregon
    5.00 star(s)
    I bugged these guys for a while as I was on the fence as to what safe to buy. There are so many...
    • trekkerpaul

Staff online