JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Andrew thanks again for these rifles today. Me and my friend each bought one from you. These are one heck of a deal!! I'm almost certain I know at least two more people who will buy these.

I hate to ask a rookie question like this, but how much are these normally, and what is the approximate savings on these, given all the additions?

The rifle is normally $750 and the MOE furniture is about $100.

You save about $160 buying the package.

Here is what the Green one looks like.
013-1.jpg

PM'd you, but not sure if it went through since it's not showing up in my sent folder.

Anyways, I was just wondering if you had any of the Del-Ton MOE rifles left. Not too picky on the color, but prefer OD if you have any of those. I would be looking to purchase it this weekend after I get paid. How much is the total cost that I would be looking at with tax and everything, or is the $689 the total?

Also, just making sure, but would you ship to my FFL? Or is it pick up only? I live up north by the border so the drive would probably be too far otherwise. Thanks!

PM'd you, but not sure if it went through since it's not showing up in my sent folder.

Anyways, I was just wondering if you had any of the Del-Ton MOE rifles left. Not too picky on the color, but prefer OD if you have any of those. I would be looking to purchase it this weekend after I get paid. How much is the total cost that I would be looking at with tax and everything, or is the $689 the total?

Also, just making sure, but would you ship to my FFL? Or is it pick up only? I live up north by the border so the drive would probably be too far otherwise. Thanks!

I have 7 of the DE color in stock. I'll have them at hte Salem gun show this weekend if that is closer to you.

Hey Coctailer are these all Heavy Barrels any M4 models? I remember you offered both in the past.

**Edit** added this

New Del-Ton Shooters Package Special $750 with free stuff

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is for pre-orders only. Cash, check, or credit card.

Package includes:
*Del-Ton M4 style or Del-Ton Heavy barrel style rifle
*Flat-top carry handle
*Armorer's tool
*4- 30 round mags

$759 for everything listed.

Is your current package a modified version from this? be great to get a M4 varrient with the MOE package your currently offering. Dont need the mags but the carring handle and armorers tool would be nice ^^

Hey Coctailer are these all Heavy Barrels any M4 models? I remember you offered both in the past.

**Edit** added this

New Del-Ton Shooters Package Special $750 with free stuff

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is for pre-orders only. Cash, check, or credit card.

Package includes:
*Del-Ton M4 style or Del-Ton Heavy barrel style rifle
*Flat-top carry handle
*Armorer's tool
*4- 30 round mags

$759 for everything listed.

That is a different deal.
Pre-order only on those.

Is the current offer posted with heavy barrels are they .750 by chance?

Considering buying one these but might want to put a gas block on and a rail.

Went to Del-Tons site... damn man your sale is a steal!

So only Black ones in atm?

-Reco

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.