JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
This is a special run for one of my distributors. They sold them all out fast at a give-away price. I reserved 40 of them, but they are going to trickle in over the next couple months.

They are the 16" H-Bar carbine outfitted with MagPul MOE Stock, grip, and fore-end.
Comes with hard case, cleaning kit, 30-round mag, sling, and lock.

Add up these options and $699 is a screaming deal.

I have one black one in stock now. I have Dark Earth, and OD green coming in also.

First post of "I'll take it" gets this first rifle in black.

DSC01502.jpg
DSC01505.jpg
DSC01504.jpg
DSC01503.jpg

013-1.jpg

I thought "chrome-moly" referred to the type of steel used? That says nothing about whether the barrel and chamber are chrome-plating-lined. School me?..........................elsullo

When someone refers to a barrel being chrome-moly they are referring to the type of steel. If the bore and chamber are chrome lined they will usually say so.

When someone refers to a barrel being chrome-moly they are referring to the type of steel. If the bore and chamber are chrome lined they will usually say so.

Exactly my point. But, the question was asked, yet not answered. Is it so hard to say yes or no? When going to the trouble to make a post, is it so painful to include two or three more letters and a period? Cheeze.......................elsullo :cool:

Chrome-moly is chromium molybdenum alloy steel - what most rifle barrels are made of. It's very tough and long lasting.

Chrome lined is a hard chrome process. If a barrel is chrome lined it is usually called that.

Chrome lining reduces the accuracy some because there is no way to get it as smooth and nice as Chrome-moly. It does extend the life. It's probably needed in select fire weapons.

I now have 5,000 rounds through a Del-Ton chrome-moly barrel with no signs of erosion. No problems with the gun, either.

Coctailer is offering a 1:9 twist chome-moly which is ideal for 55-62 grain bullets. Besides, what the heck do you want for $689 which will run like a watch for thousands and thousands of rounds, and I haven't found the limit yet?

Exactly my point. But, the question was asked, yet not answered. Is it so hard to say yes or no? When going to the trouble to make a post, is it so painful to include two or three more letters and a period? Cheeze.......................elsullo :cool:

It is the more accurate chrome-moly barrel.
It is not the less-accurate Chrome-lined barrel for those that like to store their guns in saltwater.:s0114:

Coctailer do you have bigger pictures of the Dark Earth?? I want the next one. When do you expect more in?

EDIT: Is 689 the price OTD? No hidden fee's? Also are you gonna be at the Portland Gun Show this weekend??

Coctailer do you have bigger pictures of the Dark Earth?? I want the next one. When do you expect more in?

EDIT: Is 689 the price OTD? No hidden fee's? Also are you gonna be at the Portland Gun Show this weekend??

Sorry, my photo skills suck. I'll have whatever is left over (unsold) at the PDX show.

$689 is the total price.:s0114:

No ETA on the Dark Earth.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.