JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Yes.
I have all 3 colors in stock right now.

They will be $739 when the next ones come in, so you better grab one now.:s0155:

Package change or price jump? You should remind folks too maybe that there's 50 dollar transfer fee too heh.

Either way you have the best availability and quality for sale I've seen anywhere here

Reco
:s0155:

i dont no about anyone elsees but mine runs perfect i got the heavy barrel model if you want a coustom model i think andrew does thouse as well a very good guy to deal with

No,
I wont be in Puyallup for a few months. They are back-to-back with the Portland show for some reason.
The dealers at the PDX show rely on me for the WA transfers. I kinda have to be there.

I will be in Centrailia this weekend though.

PM sent. What's your availability in Centralia? Thinking about a road trip.

Any still left? For the ignorant, what is FDE?

FDE is flat dark earth. It is the desert tan looking color. The metal parts of the rifle are black but the moe stock, handguards, and pistol grip are FDE. These actually look quite nice, I saw them a few months ago at one of th gun shows. Screaming deal too.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.