JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
After 3 years finally replaced the sliding glass door to the garage with a real door. Had my son help so he could learn a skill. Noticeable difference in keeping the heat out. No pics here also as dead camera. So I have 2 large glass panels to send to a recycle unless someone speaks up quick. Wife thinks labor was free. Nope, my back is paying for it now.

After 3 years finally replaced the sliding glass door to the garage with a real door. Had my son help so he could learn a skill. Noticeable difference in keeping the heat out. No pics here also as dead camera. So I have 2 large glass panels to send to a recycle unless someone speaks up quick. Wife thinks labor was free. Nope, my back is paying for it now.

I can attest about labor not being free when we get older, nowadays I do a project & take a few days to recover from it....:eek::eek::eek::eek:

I am wanting to do the same thing. Take out sliding glass door, reframe the opening for a 36'' door with a 2'6"x3'0" window beside it. 15-20 years ago I could have done this in less than a day. Today I can not do it. Getting old sucks especially when I remember I cut out a window in my house and installed a door in it's place one Saturday night from 6pm to 9pm. Simple job if you are physically able to do it. I did this kind of stuff for years when I was working. Wish I could find an honest person to do work nowadays.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top