JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
...with the shoulder thing that goes up.

Fricken morons.
Well not everyone can do it right!

Screenshot_20220515-205206_Google.jpg

to bad you could not connect the doorbell to a sprinkler system
Sure could, but where is the fun in that? I like the whole "dance monkey, dance!" aspect electricity has to offer! By scaling the voltage right you could get them to anything from tap dancing to a moonwalk.

Sure could, but where is the fun in that? I like the whole "dance monkey, dance!" aspect electricity has to offer! By scaling the voltage right you could get them to anything from tap dancing to a moonwalk.
yeah, be funny, unless he evacuates his bowels and who wants to clean that up

Connected to a high pressure pump, and a tank of maple syrup? Followed by feathers?
379F9901-AE16-4BFB-A61A-4E93642F273F.jpeg
Mapalm definition found on facebook, not to be confused with facepalm...:p

Eco-friendly and sustainable. :rolleyes: Next they will be mixing melted corn starch packing peanuts with maple syrup and ethanol for an ultra eco friendly version. ;):p

Last Edited:
And as my Grampa sais, "If you have to shoot, make sure you drag em inside ur home before calling the police". And he's a retired albany Police Officer

I thought by now everybody realized the absurdity of doing this.

I should put this in the window...

HollowPointBlank.JPG
...with the notice "This is an accurate representation of the last image you will see if I catch you f***ing with my stuff."

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top