JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
So anything new? Would he get a job? Yeah, no. Why would he/they get a job? That's like, work, man! Same thing happens on a regular, daily basis, at all your local grocery stores. They don't even need to run. They load up carts, baskets or bags and walk out the door to a waiting car. Hell, half the time the get-away vehicle is just parked in the lot without the engine running! No license, of course. Not that that would make a difference in potland.

So anything new? Would he get a job? Yeah, no. Why would he/they get a job? That's like, work, man! Same thing happens on a regular, daily basis, at all your local grocery stores. They don't even need to run. They load up carts, baskets or bags and walk out the door to a waiting car. Hell, half the time the get-away vehicle is just parked in the lot without the engine running! No license, of course. Not that that would make a difference in potland.
This one happened at a VERY high end part of town and apparently the people there are not willing to let this go. Reason he mistook the window for a door is a Cop was after him. They are doing some heavy arresting up there. Apparently the donors are PISSED. Now of course those arrested are I am sure just turned loose again but the Cops are trying to do something since this is a part of the state VERY wealthy people live in.

This one happened at a VERY high end part of town and apparently the people there are not willing to let this go. Reason he mistook the window for a door is a Cop was after him. They are doing some heavy arresting up there. Apparently the donors are PISSED. Now of course those arrested are I am sure just turned loose again but the Cops are trying to do something since this is a part of the state VERY wealthy people live in.
LOL. I'm so fricken jaded I never even looked where it was! :s0140:
BUT! Certainly crime in THIS METRO area is better addressed in the wealthy(er) neighborhoods than it is, where I live for instance. East potland has been pretty much forsaken by the mugs at city hall. Other than building stacks and stacks of $1,200.00-$1,600.00/month studio apts. With the required "Affordable" units of course.

Last Edited:
LOL. I'm so fricken jaded I never even looked where it was! :s0140:
BUT! Certainly crime in THIS METRO area is better addressed in the wealthy(er) neighborhoods than it is, where I live for instance. East potland has been pretty much forsaken by the mugs at city hall. Other than building stacks and stacks of $1,200.00-$1,600.00/month studio apts. With the required "Affordable" units of course.
Too bad this is not the case everywhere but, this place sells those handbags that cost as much as a nice vehicle. Never quite understood what it is about them but, there is a market. The scum got tired of hitting stores for stuff like Tide Pods and such and started going after stuff that sells for insane prices. So now some of the people who could have cared less about this are really pissed off. Now we just need to get the "homeless" to start to camp on the street where these same people live. I would LOVE to see that :s0140:

He had maybe three or four bags in his hands? These are worth 18K??
This is why the Police are finally doing something. The scum found out they could go to stores and take stuff they could sell, like high end cosmetics, laundry detergent, ect and no one would do anything. So a few of them said "hey why take this stuff when they have hand bags that cost what a nice car sells for. So after a few of those were run off with some of the people who thought this was fine started to scream to the people elected and threatened to put money behind replacing them. So now something is being done there. As for "worth it"? Certainly not to me but, someone buys those damn things. Look at what some people pay for some watches. Some of them sell for enough to buy what many new cars run. They do not tell time any better but, someone wants to buy them. :s0092:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top