JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
After 3 years finally replaced the sliding glass door to the garage with a real door. Had my son help so he could learn a skill. Noticeable difference in keeping the heat out. No pics here also as dead camera. So I have 2 large glass panels to send to a recycle unless someone speaks up quick. Wife thinks labor was free. Nope, my back is paying for it now.

After 3 years finally replaced the sliding glass door to the garage with a real door. Had my son help so he could learn a skill. Noticeable difference in keeping the heat out. No pics here also as dead camera. So I have 2 large glass panels to send to a recycle unless someone speaks up quick. Wife thinks labor was free. Nope, my back is paying for it now.

I can attest about labor not being free when we get older, nowadays I do a project & take a few days to recover from it....:eek::eek::eek::eek:

I am wanting to do the same thing. Take out sliding glass door, reframe the opening for a 36'' door with a 2'6"x3'0" window beside it. 15-20 years ago I could have done this in less than a day. Today I can not do it. Getting old sucks especially when I remember I cut out a window in my house and installed a door in it's place one Saturday night from 6pm to 9pm. Simple job if you are physically able to do it. I did this kind of stuff for years when I was working. Wish I could find an honest person to do work nowadays.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top