1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!
  2. We're giving away over $850 in prizes this week -- enter now for your chance to win!
    Dismiss Notice

New Bump Feature Comment

Discussion in 'Questions, Problems, & Feedback' started by hairpinleft, Mar 15, 2014.

1. hairpinleft

hairpinleft Tigard, Oregon 100 !R6>/C ---> L4s?

Joe, thanks for all your hard work and slick new design of the forum, I really appreciate it. The one comment I would like to make is about the bump feature. On the old forum each ad had the little message at the top telling the originator when it was permissible to bump their thread, and they had to do it with a reply that put a date and time stamp that the rest of the forum could see. With the new format a thread can go to the top with just one click and no log of the bump, and it has been my observation over the last week that some folks might be abusing this easy bump feature. I was wondering if you had plans to include some type of go/no go flag in the new layout to prevent this from happening?
  2. Joe Link

Joe Link Portland, OR Well-Known Member Staff Member Lifetime Supporter 2015 Volunteer 2016 Volunteer

We are currently working on the bump feature. Should be improved this week.
  3. orygun

orygun West Linn Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

Good. I would like to know when I previously bumped the thread. For now it's unknown.